If you are an enrolled student, a Student Membership in the Lean Design Studio is the best and most affordable way to get access to the most complete platform for Mixed Model training and tools. You will need to enter your email address from your educational institution to take advantage of this membership level. Here are some of the benefits available to student-level members:
- Full access to our flagship courses: Mixed Model Line Design, Mixed Model Material Management, and Mixed Model Simulation Modeling.
- Use of the Lean Design Simulator, a discrete event simulation modeling system designed for rapid creation of Value Stream models.
- Use of the Lean Benefits Calculator tool, to formally quantify hard-dollar benefits of a Mixed Model Lean transformation.
- Training in Lean Basics, with a continually expanding library of Lean subjects like 5S, Quick Changeover (SMED) and Kaizen.
- Access to our library of Advanced Lean topics related to Mixed Model Manufacturing, including use of buffers, developing sequencing rules, and the power strategies of operator flexing.
- Membership in the Lean Design Studio forum, where you can post questions and comments to the LDS coaches.